Flex Manager possible scam ?

Wheelie Bin

Any body else receive this email ? I checked the ESB website and no mention of Flex Manager or "ESB Test "on there. Thanks in advance.

Your email has been added to FlexManager for the URL: https://esb.flexmanager.com/.

Your email was added so you can receive notifications and/or reports from ESB Test.
Please click the link below if you accept you wish to receive emails.
No other communications will be sent until this is done.

You may choose to opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer below.
Please note, by doing so you may miss notifications deemed necessary by ESB Test. Yes, I want to recieve email: https://esb.flexmanager.com/SUBSCRIBE/c2FsZXNAMjAyMGdsYXppbmcuY29t

Any body else receive this email ? I checked the ESB website and no mention of Flex Manager or "ESB Test "on there. Thanks in advance.

Your email has been added to FlexManager for the URL:

Your email was added so you can receive notifications and/or reports from ESB Test.
Please click the link below if you accept you wish to receive emails.
No other communications will be sent until this is done.

You may choose to opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer below.
Please note, by doing so you may miss notifications deemed necessary by ESB Test. Yes, I want to recieve email:

Hi @Wheelie Bin ,

I would like to clarify that the email you received above is not a scam. ESB are using the FlexManager system to induct their contractors and are using the URL mentioned above

The email you received was a confirm opt in email that is required to receive notifications from the ESB FlexManager system such as induction links and for the upload of safety details for contracting companies and contractor employees. I hope this helps to clarify things and if you have any further queries please reach out to your contact within the ESB and they should be able to help.

Kind Regards,
Peter
FlexManager

Reactions: Leo
Back