Laya Flex 500 explore - now want d to day €1 excess with dental/optical allowance

lady17

I currently have Laya Flex 500 explore. My insurance is due for renewal on 1st April. I would like to find out about other polices with the same type of cover as the Flex 500 explore but with good day to day cover with including dental and optical cover.

lady17,

Welcome to AAM. There will be a list of price changes coming into effect from 1 April 2017 which will be shown on the Health Insurance Authority
latest news section. This information should be available in the next few days so overall prices will be clearer at that stage.

I will post alternative options to consider when further details are known.

Snowyb

As a follow-on to the above, Flex 500 Explore plan will change regarding hi-tech hospital cover from 1st April 2017.
Just certain cardiac and orthopaedic surgery will be covered in the hi-tech hospitals Blackrock Clinic and Mater Private, all other
cover removed just for these 2 hospitals. Beacon hospital cover not affected.

Alternative plans including full hi-tech hospital cover and also day to day including dental and optical as follows; prices include an increase
which applies from 1st April 2017.

1. Laya Control 300 Create; price 1146pa; full public, private and hi-tech hospital cover as before, lower 300 excess, good day to day cover -
dental 150pa, optical 100pa.

2. Total Health Complete 175; price 1263pa; full public, private and hi-tech hospital cover as before, lower 175 excess, good day to day cover
extra dental cover 50% up to 500pa, optical 50% up to 150pa.

[broken link removed]

Regards, Snowyb

Back