Fireplace Companies In Cork

brian.mobile

Hi,

We are looking for a number of fireplaces.

What companies, in the Cork, or greater Cork, areas have you used and were happy with?

Ta,

BM

Went around to them all last year and eventually settled on the fire studio on vicar's road. V helpful. To be honest, there are so many fire companies around it'd be worth putting aside a couple of days and driving around to as many as you can. There's a lot to decide on. We couldn't decide on one so in the end put a stove in a red brick surround. Absolutely love it. The stove is fantastic. Great heat, very easy to clean and completely safe as well.

olden fireplaces in carrigaline, not associated with them but a satisfied customer twice over...very professional and excellent prices, can get what you want..very helpful.

theres a place in Hollyhill and another one behind musgraves by Bull McCabes that sell wooden floors too. Got mine in hollyhill and it was exactly what we were looking for but couldn't find anywhere else. Also another place in Ballinhassig. Sorry can't remember any of the names of them.

Cash & Carry fireplaces, Kinsale road round about - very helpful guy there, huge selection. We are most likely going to be getting ours there.

2 people I work with have been very pleased with their price and service. One bought a stove and the other a limestone fireplace.

Hickeys Fireplaces in Ovens, or The Fireplace Studio.
No affiliation - bought both my fireplaces in these two places.

Back