Financial Plans for the next few years?

rayatron

Hey

Firstly as a new poster i'd like to thank all the people whove posted to the hundreds of threads ive read. Particularly all those on the welfare benefit section, the threads on Gold purchasing, and mostly on property for the sheer amount ive learned from it all. Fascinating stuff all around, and incredibly more complex than i ever thought. So much psychology behind things that i thought would be matters of fact/measurements.

As of a year ago, I decided to get a real grip on my finances rather than floating about. Its a bit of an addictive bug as im sure many here know! This site was instrumental.

I'd like to ask people of this forum what is thier financial plans for the next 4-5 years, or any number of years you wish to tell!
Obviously feel free to keep details which you should keep to yourself well hidden. Any new business, just call it your business idea etc
I'd be very interested to know how all the smart people in money matters here plan to ride out, or prosper from the recession underway, and what your future plans would look like. Where do you think your portfolios will be realistically, how do you plan to get them there, etc.
Maybe even discuss how your past got you to where you are now!

I find it fascinating to hear peoples stories and thier thoughts on the future.

Back