Fascia & soffit quotation

Pope John 11

Has anyone any idea what one would expect to pay for soffit & fascia on a 3000sq ft house in the munster area. The same neighbouring house cost €5,000, 2 years ago using brown upvc.

I was hoping to use black upvc to match the black windows.

I am awaiting a few phone calls but with the recession on, has anyone any tips on bargining with these contractors.

Paid €2,850 for 4,100 sqft house and 600 sq foot garage waterford cork border, black pvc

For a bunglow 2100sqf I think, we just paid €2100 For black in the lenister area. Tell them you are getting it cheaper with someone else and they will drop in price. My sister got hers for €1900 and her house bigger than mine!!!!

Take care to ensure the product used is from a decent manufacturer preferably Irish with an agrement certificate. It is very easy to drop prices with PVC products because a lot of the cost of manufacture is in making the product UV stable. UV causes the pvc to migrate and the boards will go brittle and crack, the darker the colour the faster it degrades.

Can people calrify if their figures are Supply & Fit...? I presume (hope...!)they are?

Am being quoted 1900 supply and fit for aluminium for a 2200 sq ft house with 3 gable ends and a good size garage as well, based in the west.

Beginning to think its a good quote........

Could you clarify if your in the munster area

Yes, in Limerick/Tipp area. Paid €3,600 for a ~4,700sq foot house.
Very happy with the work, professionalism etc... Fully insured etc.. Asked him to move a downpipe as I didn't like where he put it originally. Did as I requested.

PM me if you want contact details. No affliation other than a satisfied customer.

Yes, in Limerick/Tipp area. Paid €3,600 for a ~4,700sq foot house.
Very happy with the work, professionalism etc... Fully insured etc.. Asked him to move a downpipe as I didn't like where he put it originally. Did as I requested.

PM me if you want contact details. No affliation other than a satisfied customer.

I have pm you just previously tyrekicker.

Could you tell me if that includes VAT, supply & labour etc.

I have black ash windows & I would like to match it with black ash soffit & fascia, it has a grained look instead of standard black, which does not really match the windows at all.

Does anyone know if there is a difference in price between the golden oak, black ash, & standard black materials for soffit & fascia.

Got some quotations yesterday & they are in the €5,000 to €5,400 mark. This cannot be correct. They don't seem to have come down in price at all.

Is the 3000 sq feet you quote just the ground floor?... as in the perimeter area of the house...I presume so....that's all you can put it on..haha...Seriously that's the same as me..I have a quote for 6,300....!!! ouch.....

Is the 3000 sq feet you quote just the ground floor?... as in the perimeter area of the house...I presume so....that's all you can put it on..haha...Seriously that's the same as me..I have a quote for 6,300....!!! ouch.....

The total sq. footage of the house is 3,000sq. ft (includes both ground & 1st floor.

spent 2750 - supply and fit of fascia, soffit and guttering on a H shaped 2800 sq ft bungalow

black pvc

price included vat

Got a "winning" quote of 4.5k (supply and fit) for standard cream Fascia & Soffit and Black rainwater goods.....best I could get after looking at all angles including me buying it direct from a supplier.....

Got a "winning" quote of 4.5k (supply and fit) for standard cream Fascia & Soffit and Black rainwater goods.....best I could get after looking at all angles including me buying it direct from a supplier.....

How did you decide on the quantities? My is black ash, there are 5 dormers to the house. Perhaps that is why the quotations are high.

Back