Fancy a healthy breakfast

ninsaga

... then think again folks! A Which survey into the contents of your daily bowlful .... lots of sugar & lots of salt.....

here

One section mentions......."The watchdog said starting the day with a recommended serving of Special K would be “almost the sugar equivalent” to waking up to a serving of Tesco Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Premium Ice Cream."
...hhhmmmm yummy

I knew my coffee + banana + fag regime would have it's day. :)

And to think, I was criticised for not having a 'healthy' breakfast. ;)

- Kicked the coffee ( was a 6-7 cup/day addict ),
- and kicked the tea too ( green tea only now ) .
- No shop bought confectionery, only home made ( OH is a fab cook)
- Started on the porridge ( my dad is almost 87 hale & hearty and always has a big bowl every morning )
Have more energy, feel fitter and lost a stone ( this is not an ad for a weight loss program by the way :D )

- Kicked the coffee ( was a 6-7 cup/day addict ),
- and kicked the tea too ( green tea only now ) .
- No shop bought confectionery, only home made ( OH is a fab cook)
- Started on the porridge ( my dad is almost 87 hale & hearty and always has a big bowl every morning )
Have more energy, feel fitter and lost a stone ( this is not an ad for a weight loss program by the way :D )

You virtous types make me mad.:D

I miss my fag and coffee routine, sooo much, off the cigarettes now 3 months, a stone heavier for it, didn't save money as have to buy new wardrobe, converted to the porridge and honey routine in the morning because my appetite is ravenous, hoping to lose weight, did the shop last night and bought special K, there goes that theory. My theory is, nothing is good for you, only fresh air!!!

Back