Family hotels london, recommendations?

pcocp

Looking for recommendations for family hotels in London. To suit a family of 5, 2 adults and 3 children aged between 6 and 13.

Would prefer the interconnecting rooms option, the location of the hotel is not crucial, travelling by tube etc is not a problem, but the more central the better I think.

Somewhere clean, reasonably priced with a good name would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
PCOCP.

Premier Inn chain, there's one near Westminister.
Or try secret hotels on lastminute.com, google the description & you'll find out the name of the secret hotel

Went to London a couple of years ago with my wife and 2 kids. Initially found it difficult (expensive) to find 'family' accomodation. We eventually stayed in the Crowne Plaza on Cromwell road. We got a very large room with 2 double beds - room worked out at £115 per night which was very reasonable. Hotel was clean and comfortable and very central - the Cromwall Rd tube was right across the road and the Museum area was within easy walking distance - Natural History, Science, Royal Ablert Hall etc,,,

Have a look at MiNC Apartments website we have stayed there and was very impressed by the one we stayed in and when you are near a tube station in my opinion you can get anywhere in London. Make sure you get an oyster card.

You could try the Euro Hotel, Cartwright Gardens. It is near Kings Cross and 5 minutes from Russel Square tube station. They have family room and rates are reasonable. Location is great and they serve a cooked breakfast which is included in the room rate.

Crowne Plaza Westminster and County HAll are good for family rooms - but might be slightly expensive.

Also - Holiday Inn at Twickenham rugby statium have rooms that take 4 (2 double beds) -

I have stayed at all in the past year and can recommend them.

Premier INN County Hall is very central - I haven't stayed there but it is probably cheaper than Crowne Plaza (less facilities )

Back