Fair City Question

Marcecie

Hi, I missed last nights Fair City and wonder how did they find out it was Rory that told the cops (am recording tonights thanks)

There use to be an omnibus at the weekend or else the eposide is repeated at lunchtime the next day.
God its really sad I know that!!!!

Hi, I missed last nights Fair City and wonder how did they find out it was Rory that told the cops (am recording tonights thanks)

Lorcan followed Rory to a car park where Rory was meeting his boss. Lorcan followed the boss to a Garda station.

And now Lorcan's going to be taken out!

While we're on the subject of Fair City, has anyone else noticed the size of Ursula's earlobes!? My God, they're enormous!

Lorcan was shot last night........know this because we do still do not have SKY, God I am getting into RTE programming is there no hope!

And now Lorcan's going to be taken out!

While we're on the subject of Fair City, has anyone else noticed the size of Ursula's earlobes!? My God, they're enormous!

Forget worrying if Rory died aswell, I sat through the whole of Fair city thinking about ears and wondering if it was true that they keep growing throughout your life, do they? or did Anna Managhan always look like that?

Forget worrying if Rory died aswell, I sat through the whole of Fair city thinking about ears and wondering if it was true that they keep growing throughout your life, do they? or did Anna Managhan always look like that?

LOL :D Exactly what I was thinking! Seriously though, I don't ever want to get old if that's what'll happen to my ears! (Do your ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro....?)

Checked out the ears!!! Don't keep up with program normally so can anyone tell me what is the relationship between Malachy and Lorcan?? Are they father and son?

Thanks a bunch......This ear thing has me intrigued......I'm going to have to watch it now !

why spend hours every week looking at a load of depressing scumbags on TV?
Go into dublin city centre and look out the window of a pub while you have a pint instead!

I HAVE to watch it to keep abreast of current affairs in Dublin, since all I can see from my local pub is a view of the Atlantic ocean....:p

Back