Failte Towers - Charities turn down money offer

The Banker. I take it then that you think this behaviour is ok. Lets say your driving along the street tomorrow and some young teen does the same to you, I presume that would be fine too? Don't know your status but lets say you have a daughter and she does same to somebody, do you just ignore it ?

Well I think it looks a bit foolish but wouldn't think much about it. I think you are blowing it way out of proportion. It's just a bare bum. If that's the worst teenagers are getting up to today I'd be surprised.

Ash ye need to chill out! If yer to be annoyed with anyone then be annoyed with RTE as they didn't have to show that bit of footage! Seriously tho as diarmuidc says you're blowing this way out of proportion!

darn, missed that clip - copped the amble bosoms though, very impressive.;)

Seriously though, I think it was an awfully stupid thing for her to do, I'm surprised she doesnt have more cop, I dont find mooning very creative or funny and, whatever about teenagers, I think she made an eejit of herself.

Dont see why anyone should be offended though, sure wasnt there dozens of bare arses on show when the naturists stayed.

Call me old fashioned or do I belong to an era long gone? I know of a young guy who did something like this for a laugh and ended up in court for his actions. The point I am really trying to make is when an impressionable age group see celebs doing the likes of this on tv, they probably think theres nothing wrong with it and its grand for them to do the same. We try to teach them respect for themselves and towards others.
We had the Paul Galvin incident recently which created so much publicity and we heard about the example he should be showing, after all he only hit the refs notebook a blast in the heat of the moment. He did'nt pull his drawers down and expose his rear to Paddy Russell. Pity they did'nt put him into Failte Towers.

Paul Galvin plays a national sport which was shown in the afternoon to an audience packed with kids, I think more bare This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language and less aggression would be welcomed by all (though not Galvins).

I've gone off Michelle - blubbing to stay on the show. The worst trait of a manipulative female! If her bum was shown I missed it! When the Best Man of the Wedding party went upstairs with the Bride she tried to get the camera crew to follow them - nasty. Turned out they were all actors.

The programme started off saying only the hardest workers would be left. That's not what is happening. A guy from Galway always gets the highest vote yet I've never seen him work in any of the clips. Seems to be a contest about who gets the highest phone ins. Maybe only women are voting since the men escape every time? The bust-ups between Derry Clarke and Don Baker are great fun. I think they are real too. I didn't care for Jennifer at the start but she has improved no end and shown she is a grafter. Celebs?.......ahem.

Stupid of me to take any of this seriously. I am just LOS;)

Ah well I suppose everybody has their own ideas on whats right and wrong and are entitled to same.
The guy from Galway is an ex county footballer so I suppose as well as the western vote he has the gaa vote also. I think Brian is very good in the hotel, I reckon he could talk round any situation. Donna and Joe are good workers too. I don't mind who wins once its not Michelle or Don. The good thing at the end of it all is at least there are people benefiting from all this.

Ah well I suppose everybody has their own ideas on whats right and wrong and are entitled to same.
The guy from Galway is an ex county footballer so I suppose as well as the western vote he has the gaa vote also. I think Brian is very good in the hotel, I reckon he could talk round any situation. Donna and Joe are good workers too. I don't mind who wins once its not Michelle or Don. The good thing at the end of it all is at least there are people benefiting from all this.

I will be voting for Michelle in the hope that she will continue to run around the hotel and in the hope that she might moon again.
Don will be getting my vote also as I want to see him deck the male judge (Derry) before the show ends.
And not forgetting good ole John Creedon (remember Terrance? sur, we are all Gods children) as he is from Cork and a Cork City FC fan.
I will be happy with any of the above 3 winning for the various reasons outlined.

Yes you could see Michelle and Don making quite a go at running a hotel,--------into the ground possibly!

Did anyone see the state of Dickie Rock on last nights show? Refusing to do his performance until he got a Vindaloo - what a diva!! What next? Throwing the telly out the window of the hotel because he didn't like RTE's summer schedule?

Did anyone see the state of Dickie Rock on last nights show? Refusing to do his performance until he got a Vindaloo - what a diva!! What next? Throwing the telly out the window of the hotel because he didn't like RTE's summer schedule?

Ehh in fairness it was all an act DeeFox - he was acting the maggot to make Michelle even more stressed for our viewing pleasure - ye wouldn't want to take it too seriously now like! Next you'll be telling me that group of Japanese tourists really did intend to stay there for the night as part of their trip, or that the wedding was real or that somebody really did steal those beer kegs!

In fairness to Dickie he apologised for his behaviour at the end so it was obvious he was put up to it. The whole show is staged..

Good to see John Creedon sing the CCFC song "The Rebel Army" as he was voted back into the house. John... Your a legend.

Wonder if its the public vote or the judges that will decide the outright winner. My choice is Brian. He's really confident about anything he does. Michelle tends to whinge quite a bit. She can't hack too much pressure. I was sorry to see Donna and Joe go last night.

Originally Posted by The_Banker
I will be voting for Michelle in the hope that she will continue to run around the hotel and in the hope that she might moon again.
In the chase to catch Michelle it looks like a three horse (man) race with Derry Clarke and the housewives choice, John Creedon, out there with a head start. That's based on the squeezing by the latter;) and the fact she was saved, for the third time, tonight by the restauranteur:eek:.

More blubbing by said lady and whinging about her lack of sleep. Someone should tell her to spend less time putting on a kilo of make-up for the cameras and she'd get more sleep! Wouldn't you know only a female would notice these things:D.

Delighted the footballer is gone, dial fatigue by the GAA. No personality and devoid of entertainment value. I'd like to see Brian, Jennifer or even Don win. That won't happen since the housewives of Ireland are voting en masse for the radio head, Creedon. Not the worst but far from the best.

That won't happen since the housewives of Ireland are voting en masse for the radio head, Creedon. Not the worst but far from the best.

There is a major campaign going by the Cork City FC fans (not that we will be around much longer :( ) to make sure John Creedon wins so it not just the housewives.

I think Brian would be a worthy winner. He has fantastic personality, boundless energy, no whinging or giving out. We don't hear any negative comments about him from the judges either. It will be interesting to see the outcome.

he (Brian) seemed a bit consciously camp or OTT at the start but maybe you get immune to that after a while

Back