Experience the Benefits of a MasterMind Group

mattdo

Hi,

In light on the current economic situation I feel inspired to set a group like this up for the benefit of business owners or self-employed people who wish to;

Receive emotional support and encouragement to achieve your personal and business goals.

Acquire creative ideas for your projects and goals.

Obtain positive feedback from a supportive team.

Learn from the experiences of others.

Have a leverage of other peoples’ resources to get the things you need done.

Develop great relationships with likeminded people.

Experience personal growth in developing your self-mastery and leadership skills.

Increase your chances of success in achieving your goals.

All successful people have one thing in common. They never go at it alone. They will always have a team beside them to help them out. That 'team' is called the Mastermind Group.

I am looking to set up this group in the Cork area.....

If this sounds like something you would be interested in joining, please drop me a line….

mattdo, you asked the same thing a month ago. If you didn't get any replies then, maybe this isn't the best way to advertise for partners. Have you tried any other channels?

Thanks for the reply Dr. Moriarty!!
I havent tried any other channels! If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.
Thanks

Yeah Mattdo. It is a good idea. Triedd one in Galway among former college friends. It went well at the start but we had no goal or no motivation to meet up as such and the whole thing dwindled away.
I would definitely be interested in something like this in Galway but one word of caution, there are people out there who will run with any ideas you may have. It has happened to me twice in the last few months.

Back