exercise equipment: has anyone bought or tried the "AB CIRCLE PRO"?

Ttree

hi has anyone bought or tried the AB CIRCLE PRO ? how was it ,, i am thinking of getting one any information would be great thanks

I wouldn't drop $200 on it. Get P90X instead, you get out of it what you put in, and it has an abdominal routine that will have you screaming for your mammy.....

Are you using the equipment to enhance your abs that are already there or to try and get rid of a belly?

If it's the former then these machines work, the latter I'm afraid require hard work, exercise and diet - the machine will just work the abs but if they are hidden under a layer of fat you will not see any results.

The majority view is that you cannot spot train certain parts of the body i.e you cannot get rid of belly fat just by exercising the abs, fat is lost from the whole body when you burn more calories than you consume.

I saw that machine on tv maybe 18 months ago and thought that looks like something I would actually use so I did a bit of research on US chat forums. Hardly one good report! There were more problems reported than I can even remember but the main one was the things you put your knees in, almost everyone reported that they were very uncomfortable and you would have to put in extra padding yourself so that the metal fittings didnt hurt your knees. They also complained that the kind of swinging mechanism quickly became very different to what you see in the ads and didnt work right.

Anyway gave up on the idea, try google for some discussions on it and you can check if the problems have been resolved.

Back