EUR 3 Off CD-WOW Voucher

I still haven't received mine, 10 days later. ESB have to 'validate' your details first apparently (obviously only relevant for existing members who used the voucher with their latest ESB bill).

CCOVICH said:
I still haven't received mine, 10 days later. ESB have to 'validate' your details first apparently (obviously onlt relevant for existing members who used the voucher with their latest ESB bill).

The €5 voucher from the Star newspaper(?) never turned up either

CCOVICH said:
I still haven't received mine, 10 days later. ESB have to 'validate' your details first apparently (obviously onlt relevant for existing members who used the voucher with their latest ESB bill).

It must be four weeks since I logged on for my ESB/CDwow voucher.
It still hasn't come.
Come to think of it, neither has an order I made on CDWow over three weeks ago.

I also ordered over 3 weeks ago from CDwow. According to Email received my CD's were dispatched on 01/06/06. When I still hadn't received them at the end of last week I was surprised, normally only about a week to 10 days wait. Anyhow I emailed customer care with my order no and address. Received Email by return to say a new set of cd's were being dispatched.

That reminds me ..
- I'm waiting since the last week of May for my most recent order
- the STAR voucher - what was that all about ? - were the voucher IDs unique, i.e. only one claim per code ?

These vouchers are posted out with the latest bill - in the brouchure part which most people probably tear up without reading!

Funny, I got ESB voucher which I used to order CD, but guess what, no cd either! Ordered 31st of May. Have emailed cdwow twice but still haven't gotten a proper reply. Have used cdwow loads of times and never any bother before.

[broken link removed] is cheaper than cd wow with chart cds 10.50 although not a sbig a selection as cdwow

A few days if I recall correctly. I think I entered the promotional code and ESB account number online sometime last week.

Also having problems with delivery from CD-WOW.Still awaiting the replacement delivery for the one that never arrived......!

Well I don't know who is at fault here. The leaflet with the ESB bill said that vouchers would be e-mailed within 10 days of verification (so maybe it is up to ESB to verify?).

After verification I got my cdwow voucher e-mailed within a few days (5 max). Got another voucher with this months bill...happy days!:D

Trying to Register for this now... Does anyone know what the Unique (Probably not Unique) CODE is???? Was it printed on the Leaflet with the Esb bill, as ive thrown that out!! :-(

G

LEGENDS!! Thanks a mill for responding. Voucher on the way within next 5days.
Much Appreciated.
G

Back