Enniscorthy

Well the plot thickens. We have found a lovely newly built house in Arthurstown which is literally 5 minutes from the Waterford ferry. We were there today to do some local scouting and the area seems really nice and I have to say the fact it is so close to Waterford is a real plus. There seem to be really nice properties in the area and lots of beaches etc. I still have to look at facilities for kids and schools but fingers crossed we will continue to get the thumbs up for the area. Thanks to all of you who answered my recent query.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who lives in/recently moved to Enniscorthy. We are thinking of buying a house there and have looked at a few properties. What are the local facilities like such as schools, toddler groups, clubs etc? We moved back to Ireland 3 years ago after living abroad for some years and unfortunately did not pick a very nice place to live so we are desperate to move somewhere in the south east that will be good for our two young children and us. I would love to hear any comments both negative and positive. We think the town looks really nice and it seems to be getting a lot of development so are keen but obviously need to do our homework

Last edited by a moderator:
Back