England v Mexico match

Also, if you don't like Wayne Rooney why do you want him to play for Man City?

I used the word "like" because I dont want to swear and the reason is because he plays for Man.U. As for Rooney playing for City, its not likely to happen but if he does I will cheer him on.

.Following sport is supposed to be fun. It is not about making political or cultural statements. Most Countries have a sporting rivalry with England. Look at Australia. They are part of the commonwealth. Do you think they will be cheering for them?

+1 Sunny. Simple rule of Sport "Loathe thy neighbour".

Sir Alex Ferguson hates England. Absolutely despises them. Same for most Scots.

I watched the NHL playoff game a few weeks back where Syd Crosby returned to Canada with the Penguins. This is the golden boy of Canadian hockey. He scored the winner against the US in the olympic final. The fans booed him every time he touched the puck. These are the same fans who cheered for him only 3 months ago.

As a Liverpool supporter, I can put my hand on my heart and say that I think Christiano Ronaldo is a great player.

I have said this consistently ever since he joined Real Madrid.

As a Liverpool supporter, I can put my hand on my heart and say that I think Christiano Ronaldo is a great player.

I have said this consistently ever since he joined Real Madrid.

:) And Rooney will go on to be a 'World Class' player when he leaves.....

Anyone notice how poor technically the Irish and English national teams are, Check out the stats for ball possession in last two games. I know Ireland and England both won, but overall they were both poor to watch. And for that reason I hope the eventual winners will be Spain. And Good Luck to England, but I just can't see them winning the WC

Back