emergency flight to cork from heathrow

deanwood

my friends mother is dying and her brother is coming over from south africa
he is arriving in to London tomorrow morning but they can't get in contact with aer lingus
does anyone know whats the best way to get in contact with them ASAP

You could try their reservations number on the website 0818 365000. As I seem to remember if you hang on you'll get through to an operator.

I've always found them to be very accomodating in the past and given the nature of the emergency I'd expect them to be doubly so.

Have you tried the website itself? It is probably the quickest way to make a booking.

my friends mother is dying and her brother is coming over from south africa
he is arriving in to London tomorrow morning but they can't get in contact with aer lingus
does anyone know whats the best way to get in contact with them ASAP

When he lands in london, he can make his way to fly connections and speek to someone at aer lingus help desk or bmi, i think they both operate flights to cork. he might have a small wait but they should be able to help him with a flight to cork. Just on another note deanwood, it might be difficult going through immigration at heathrow, esp with a South African passport. It would make it easier if he had contact phone numbers of friends / hospital of mother that will be able to verify the situation, esp if has never been to ireland before.

Last edited:
Back