Easyclean/tough paint

Henny Penny

Is tough paint/easyclean any good ... it's supposed to be 10 times tougher than regular paint but would you really notice the difference?

I don't recognise the brand name, but if you are looking for excellent paint, you can't do better than ColorTrend. It's 100% acrylic, has millions of colours, brushes wash with water & soap (even the gloss finish) and dries really fast (ready for 2nd coat with in 1 hour of finishing the first one). I've scrubbed marks off walls with scotchbrite and it's come up perfect.

see:

Thanks for the recommendation Kildrought ... I should have been more specific ... Dulux Easycare paint or similar. Just wondering had anyone noticed a difference between it and washable emulsion. Thanks

Hi Henny Penny, we recently repainted a fairly large family room in Dulux Easycare, it had been done in their normal matt paint previous to that, it's definitely easier to keep and when you wipe a stain away the paint doesn't come away too which is what tended to happen with normal matt. It is more expensive but worth it for a room with a lot of 'traffic' and kids around.

Back