Early Bird - Malahide

momomo

Hi
Could anyone recommend a restaurant with an early bird menu at the weekend in Malahide?
Thanks in advance

There are a couple of Chinese restaurants in the Village, and I have a feeling that at least one of them have an early bird menu.

You could also try the [broken link removed]for more ideas.

siam thai has moved to where the danieli bar used to be. much nicer location now, dont know if they do early bird, but food is always great.

siam thai has moved to where the danieli bar used to be. much nicer location now, dont know if they do early bird, but food is always great.
Siam thai, might have a look into that.
thanks bosshog

Last edited:
oh actually another place which does do early bird is 'orangerie'. starter & main for €17.50, was there last week, was quite nice.

Yeah they do it on a Sunday to thursday I think 5-7 €21 Euros and if your unlucky you may see Ronan Keating there......

Great food

has anyone been to the chinese above the shop, the orchid i think its called?
Yep and its definitely my favourite chinese in Malahide , been going there for about 15+ years. Siam Thai is good , thought it was a little on the pricey side the last time I went...

M

I also think silks is overrated / overpriced. The Orchid is definately the best Chinese in Malahide.

There are 2 other Chinese in Malahide.... Coral Island - awful. and The Wild Swan - Hit & miss.

I think Breakers beside Gibneys do an Early Bird as well could be wrong ?

Not bad not been there in a while

Yeah the Orchid is the best Chinese Out there

Cant remember if Cruzzo do an early bird could be a lunch menu only

[broken link removed]

Then if you want to go up class try Bon Appetit - www.bonappetit.ie
Again not sure if they do early birds

I definitely had an Early Bird evening meal in Cruzzo at some stage in the not too distant past.

Is Cruzzo all its cracked up to be? Ive never been, but it seems to have a very good name.

Malahide - Oscars (stakehouse) or Wild Swan (chinese)

Best early bird I've found/had is Carnegie Court Hotel in Swords.
[broken link removed]

Back