E flow ticket

UFOman

hiya Folks, i got a eflow bill, originally 3euro, and forgot as i was on holidays, ....but on the day in passing there was no option for me to pay, that i saw, ANYWAYs, would i be within my rights to offer to pay it and for them to come and collect the cash as i dont have credit card?, and i defo not traveling to dublin to pay 45euro, ....OR

im in business myself, and from previous advice from my solicitor , he told me im wasting my time taking someone to court for 45euro.....what do you people think?, will they take me all the ways for 45euro?

It won't stop at €45...it will go up to over €100 and then you face legal action. See [broken link removed]

They do follow up, best thing to do is to pay up now. For future reference you can pay your toll in any Payzone outlet which is just about any shop that sells mobile phone credit.

hiya Folks, i got a eflow bill, originally 3euro, and forgot as i was on holidays, ....but on the day in passing there was no option for me to pay, that i saw, ANYWAYs, would i be within my rights to offer to pay it and for them to come and collect the cash as i dont have credit card?, and i defo not traveling to dublin to pay 45euro, ....OR

im in business myself, and from previous advice from my solicitor , he told me im wasting my time taking someone to court for 45euro.....what do you people think?, will they take me all the ways for 45euro?

Waste of time - wait for the next bill and pay it.

Get an account with them - online statements, free, painless.

ONQ.

You can also pay the bill they send at any Payzone outlet. Just bring it with you and it will be scanned and payment taken over the counter.

To add to what others have said, there are four Payzone shops in the airport: Easons, Esso, Greencaps and Wrights Food Fayre in the Atrium. You can also pay online using a Laser or Visa Debit card, you don't need a credit card.

Ring them, offer to set up a video account with a direct debit if they agree to charge you the original €3.

I got out of a late payment charge by setting up such an account.
Leo

Ring them, offer to set up a video account with a direct debit if they agree to charge you the original €3.

I got out of a late payment charge by setting up such an account.
Leo

I know a few people who've done this and its worked for them. I also know a few people who dont pay at all and bin all correspondence from eflow and their solicitors and so far they haven't been brought to court or suffered in anyway. They maintain that its all scaremongering which makes people pay. Damn hippies!

Back