dunnes vouchers,when did you last recieve them

thedaras

Hi, I havnt had vouchers delivered in a long time,even though im a regular there..
Can anyone recall the last time they were issued?
When are the due again?
Thanks

Off the top of my head it was December (in time for Christmas shopping) they are quarterly so I'd imagine March is the next batch. But if you call the helpline number on the card they will tell you, I've found them quite helpful in the past during my many phases of losing cards and having balances transfered.

I received some interim vouchers for a relatively new local store yesterday. It wasn't a valueclub mailing per se but I will get €10 off per week on groceries if I spend a min of €40 and €10 off per week on drapery if I spend a min of €30. The offer extends for 5 weeks.

thats interesting, I havnt received the 10e off vouchers either!
Am going to phone them as i dont recall getting any in december either.
I heard of some confusion,re the cards which I will post about on a new tread.
Thanks

i received the Dunnes vouchers yesterday in the post - ie the spend 40e get 10e off - great offer!

So did I. Interestingly enough I seldom shop in Dunnes Stores so maybe this was a selective mail shot to encourage non regulars to return to the fold. Called to Cornelscourt today and the till operator wasn't familiar with them so maybe they are not going out to everyone.
Tesco are fighting back with meat at half price today.

I'm familiar with them, they don't have to be put through the till, it goes through off your card. Yes, they're quarterly, so, March. You may not have earned enough points per quarter- 300 or 400. If you think you have, ring and check what address they have.

does anyone know when the next vouchers are due? I know it's in March, but when exactly?

Was only having the same conversation with my husband last night, I reckon they are due now any day!

Darn, I have just discovered that the last lot of vouchers was valid until 28 feb only...
So much needed tenner is now lost :-(

If you email them, the email address is on the website they will give you an address to post them back to and they will add it back to your next mailing!!

I had the same problem with 26 euros I forgot I had.

Apparently they're not coming out until April. Girl in my office phoned to ask last week.

Are they supposed to be quarterly? I used to live near a Tesco where I could almost count the time since the last vouchers. Now I live near Dunnes I seem to get a voucher at very random times during the year

any news? Easter coming in the middle of April... they should send the vouchers before that, I guess...:confused:

SLS, yes they are supposed to be quarterly. I remember, it was stated somewhere in Terms and Conditions that the vouchers were sent 4 times a year (in March, June, September and December).

I must have over €100 to comeback in vouchers from all their 25% off offers over the last few months. I was wondering where they were.

Just rang the number and it says the next voucher mailing is early april, are they waiting to see what happens in the budget?

I registered at the end of September and since that I haven't received any vouchers (in December mailing). I rang them in January, gave them my details and they said they would send the vouchers within 2 weeks... and I am still waiting :mad:
Hope, they are gonna send me the vouchers with the next mailing because I''ve earned lots of points.

Just to let you know:

There is 10% back on all grocery shopping until Sunday. :)

It is all this 20% back promotions that has Dunnes in a pickle over these vouchers. They don't want to give back the money.

i found dunnes offer very interesting just before christmas - 1 week a tin of celebrations was 6.99 and the following week they went up to 9.99 but they were going to give 25% back in the next vouchers. i took this to mean that dunnes wanted the loan of money from me? anyone else notice this?

Back