Dun Emer, Lusk

erick

Hi...
I just want to know If Dun Emer is a nice place....any comments about the village and the surroundings....Is the houses nicely built...I heard lusk has a big potential.... thanks !

Re: Dun Emer, Lusk.....?

There are many exiting threads on Lusk-have you used the Search facility to see these?

Thanks CCOVICH......yup, but not so much about Dun Emer, Im just curious about the place and the community...

Hi Erick,

I live in Dun Emer, and find the place great.

The 3 'new' esates in lusk are Dun Emer, Lusk Village and Chapel Farm. You'll find anyone from each of these estates think that theirs is the best, and the other 2 are crap!! (me included perhaps?!)

Anyway, that can't be a bad thing i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

hey, i live in Lusk in one of the older estates.dun Emer looks like it's got decent size houses.The other 2 look like the houses are much smaller.Suppose prices increase accordingly but to be honest, community-wise etc, they are pretty much all one and the same.

thats pretty much it in a nut shell Sue. Theres not too much differ in size between Lusk Village and Dun Emer (both are about 1150 sq.ft for a 3-bed, which is very good. You won't find any bigger).
Chapel farm were about 950-1000 sq.ft when we bought in 2003.

Personally I didn't like the look of Chapel Farm. The house look very ordinary(?) on the exterior (anyone who ever saw the development knows what I mean), but the interior is a different story, and is probably the best of the 3 developments.

Hi,

Dun Emer has now been added to It can be accessed directly at

Erick is the moderator.

Regards,
Ciaran

Back