Dublin nightclub

brian o'Driscoll beware then!!!

If you're really keen on stalking them, they are playing Connacht tomorrow evening in Donnybrook. Hang out around the ground and follow them to wherever they go...

It's unlikely that BO'D will be playing, I think he's still injured, but he'll probably be around!

Happy hunting ! :D

I can send my friend to the game then and she can do the hanging around....I just don't do stalking!!!

You will invariably find players in one of the Donnybrook pubs after a home game. Longs or Kylies best bet.

If you are looking for Munster players try The Dock on Ormond Quay or The Boilerhouse on Crane st.

Running for cover now...

that is way too much trouble......definitely will just send her to the game on her own!!!
I'm sure he will spot her from the bench and fall madly in love with her!!! :)

My friend bought his wife and her friends a day\night out in the Berkley Court and they ended up drinking with O'Becks and Gordan D'Arcy so if that's what you want. It was supposed to be a great day there regardless of the Heat magazine stuff.

My friends birthday (;)) is coming up and she wants to go to the big smoke for the weekend!! she also wants to go to a nightclub that maybe some of the Leinster players (ie Brian O'Driscoll) would go to.

I'm not good at maths, but with the help of this calculator here I have deduced:

LBT = "my friend" + is a rugby fan

=>

LBT wants to meet BOD (or if he's not available, any of his supporting cast)

+

is hopeful that LBT

+

BOD will

=

fireworks, of the hanky panky kind.

Is the right answer?

bushfiire

seriously not a fan of BOD too smarmy for me...i'm more of a GAA kind of girl than rugby follower...nice try though!!

hey first time posting here so please bear with me hope its in the right forum!
My friends birthday is coming up and she wants to go to the big smoke for the weekend!!
she also wants to go to a nightclub that maybe some of the Leinster players (ie Brian O'Driscoll) would go to. Personally being from Munster I am appalled that she even wants to frequent these places! but its birthday so we are obliged to follow. anyway if anyone has any ideas or just general suggestions of nightclubs in Dublin I would be very grateful

thanks!

Are you having a laugh? Sounds like she's more 18 than 28?

I'm not good at maths, but with the help of this calculator here I have deduced:

LBT = "my friend" + is a rugby fan

=>

LBT wants to meet BOD (or if he's not available, any of his supporting cast)

+

is hopeful that LBT

+

BOD will

=

fireworks, of the hanky panky kind.

Is the right answer?

Haven't bothered looking at this thread until now but that's exactly what I was thinking Bushfire........:D

Back