Dublin City Centre party venues

danaforever

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend city centre party venues/pubs for a group of about 60 people that will also do food.

thanks a lot

dana

Most hotels would have function rooms available.

I attended a post-wedding party for about those numbers in an upstairs room in the Central Hotel a few years back.

Same here, looking to organise a work party for end of November for 20-25 people. Not looking for sit down dinner but platters etc instead. Just looking for a really good fun venue where I could book a few tables or an area. Something a bit different if possible, we are based in IFSC so are sick of the usual after work pubs!

Same here, looking to organise a work party for end of November for 20-25 people. Not looking for sit down dinner but platters etc instead. Just looking for a really good fun venue where I could book a few tables or an area. Something a bit different if possible, we are based in IFSC so are sick of the usual after work pubs!

you could try the vaults? I'm sure they would hold off an area for you.

Guinness Store house? - they have various rooms with platters of food available - very helpful as well

Try the Waterloo Bar on Upper Baggot Street. They have a great Mezzanine area they reserve for parties with its own bar. They have a DJ playing 80s music every Saturday night so you benefit from the entertainment without the extra cost.

My friend had her 30th there and it was great. I think they comped some of the food as well.

danaforever said:
Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend city centre party venues/pubs for a group of about 60 people that will also do food.

thanks a lot

dana
How about the Bull and Castle at Christchurch? A little bit of a walk from the IFSC, but you could get the Luas to the Four Courts. They do platters of food, allow you to reserve a table, and they have daily drinks specials. They have an amazing range of Irish and international beers. Not entirely sure if they'd hold as many as 60, but they didn't bat an eyelid when I reserved an area for 40-45 a few months back.

theresa1 said:
Could anybody give me walking directions from say Busaras to the Vaults?
From the Busaras Luas stop, walk across towards Connolly Station. Rather than walking right to the end of the Luas tracks, walk along the wall of the train station (on the IFSC side), as it curves to the right. The entrance to the Vaults is along this wall.

Could anybody give me walking directions from say Busaras to the Vaults?

Literally just across the road. It's underneath Connolly Station. Just cross the road from Busaras into the IFSC, turn left at the harbourmaster pub (also do parties) and it's just straight ahead on the left hand side beside the entrance to connolly down some steps. Vaults can be devoid of atmosphere in my opinion.

We had a work event in the Harbourmaster upstairs room and it was very nice. Plus it has a balcony for smokers. The food was very nice although I'm not sure of the cost. It's a nice bar downstairs too, I'm not sure about the atmosphere at weekends as I've only ever been Mon-Fri.

Last edited:
No 10 on Ormond Quay looks amazing for a private party as does No 6 at the Royal College of Surgeons but they are pricey
The Odeon have an upstairs room you can hire
Tailors Hall at Christchurch
I think there is a room in the Chester Beatty Library you can hire for private parties.

Party Venue

Hi ... looking for up to date suggestions on this. Its for a 50th ... about 100 people, private bar and decent nibbles. City Centre. A lot of the places we've come up with so far are gone.

Back