Driving lessons in Dublin 15

lou2

I'd be grateful if anyone could recommend a good driving instructor in Dublin 15 for lessons. The learner in question took a couple of lessons about 10 years ago and then left it. Now she has to learn in a hurry! Any recommendations appreciated.

Hi there,
I haven't taken any lessons from this one (a lady-instructor), but half a dozen of my friends have and were very happy with her (3 of them passed the test at their first attempt, but to be fair, one needed four attempts, so it isn't all down to an instructor!)
Any way, her name is Dawn (not sure of spelling) and her number was 0857333295
Good luck!

Just looking for a refresh on this post...can anyone recommend anyone else for Lessons in Dublin 15? Thanks.

As there isn't a test centre in D15 it may be worth looking a but further afield. I did my pre-tests with the Independent Driving School in Finglas (right beside the test centre) and they were great. I passed first time.

I am resurrecting this post as I never got around to taking those driving lessons 3 years but am determined to do so now! So can anyone recommend an instructor in Dublin 15 or or in the greater Dublin area that they found particularly good? Many thanks.

I have no idea about Dublin 15, but in Dublin 5, driving lessons Dublin is the best option in front of you.

Back