Dog Hair

Delber

Hi

We have a Golden Retriever and his hair is going everywhere, he is perfectly healthy and is wormed and everything, I am just wondering are there any tips to prevent the hair going on your clothes, couch & car etc

He gets brushed fairly regularly and the amount of hair comes of him is unreal

Maybe this is normal

Your dog is loosing his winter coat and will shed for a couple of weeks. Just buy a good clothes brush and you can also buy in pet shops stuff to remove hair from clothes and furniture.

nichen said:
Your dog is loosing his winter coat and will shed for a couple of weeks. Just buy a good clothes brush and you can also buy in pet shops stuff to remove hair from clothes and furniture.
I didn't know you could buy something like that in pet shops. I usually use sticky tape or one of those sticky rollers, but it's not very successful. What exactly are you thinking of, that the pet shop would sell?

www.pet-bliss.com

Anti Fluff Brush (P)(T2329) [broken link removed]

The double-sided anti-fluff brush easily cleans upholstery, textiles and other fabrics. Pet hair will be picked up quickly due to the special velvet cover.

Clean the surface by brushing in the direction of the narrow.

For cleaning the brush slip off the fluffs in the direction of the narrow

Fuzz Off (W)(RO/7081) <SPAN class=actxsmall>

Get those hairs off your clothes with this cool pet roller.

Contains 30 layers which can be disposed of after use.

Magic Pet Hair Remover - Four Paws (G)(FO19920)

Magically :
- Removes hair from pet beds, carpets, furniture, and clothing.
- Just wipe and watch undesirable pet hair cling to sponge and disappear from any surface.
- Use over and over!
- Recommended by professional cleaners.
- Removes lint and dust from suits, books.
- Removes dirt from fireplaces, cleans television, computer screens, books and lampshades

<SPAN class=actxsmall>

I've got one of those Magic Pet Hair Removers, and it's not magic! It's the most effective thing I've tried, but there's still a residue of hair left on the chairs. Cat hair sseems to have amazingly adherent qualities. The thing - it's a bit like a sponge - tends to crumble a bit too, so I don't use it on clothes.

I think on 'How clean is your House' they got a bucket of warm water and rubber gloves and the hair sticks to the glove

Back