does myhome.ie cover all south dublin house sales?

summersun

does myhome.ie cover all south dublin house sales? or should I also watch other property sites, do some auctioneers not use www.myhome.ie ? any views appreciated:)

No it doesnt cover all the houses for sale afaik. Daft has some too.

the vendor has to pay an additional fee (125 euro i think) to get their house placed on myhome - lots of people don't do this.

A couple more sites for you - www.propertypartners.ie or www.sherryfitz.ie - although most houses advertised on sherryfitz also appear on myhome.
Getting the house on myhome might be automatic depending on estate agent - I sold with DNG 2 yrs ago, and they didn't give me the option, just put it on the site (and charged me the fee). I sold quickly and well, so wasn't upset!

the vendor has to pay an additional fee (125 euro i think) to get their house placed on myhome - lots of people don't do this.
Anyone selling privatly "can't" put a house on MyHome.ie. Its not permitted for private sale just for sales through an estate agent. Though none of these homes will appear on estate agent sites (not selling through an EA) so not sure how good it is checking the EA sites to make up the difference here.

Most of these you'd probably find on daft.ie.

When placing a house with an EA most will advertise on myhome.ie as default. Some require the seller to agree to this and the advertising costs will be charged to the seller, with some sellers deciding not to go with this (I doubt if too many would say no, but you'll always find a few who will). Any homes in this section/situation you'd find by searching the EA websites.

When placing a house with an EA most will advertise on myhome.ie as default.

Have to disagree with you - most ea's in the property team group or property partners or remax (for example) will need to be told - otherwise they will only update their own websites.

Back