Do men find fake tan attractive

My favourite look is when Mrs Firefly gets caught out in a bit of rain in town. We nip into a cafe for shelter and her face is all red from rushing and her hair is wet too...nothing like it and no need for fake tan (slushy I know, by heh!)

Women, please don't get fake tan... You don't need that in order to appear more attractive please... Do yourself a favor and just love yourself for whom you are, and if you need a tan just get a real one with adequate sun protection cream... ;)

I actually think white pasty legs look awful and would always apply some very light tanning lotion. However, I cannot understand why women think they look better with bright orange faces caked over with heavy make up.

However, I cannot understand why women think they look better with bright orange faces caked over with heavy make up.

They don't look better.

And in answer to your original question, men don't find this extreme attractive either.

My sister in law - who is more than 10 years younger than me - cant believe that I would consider getting dollied up to go out WITHOUT fake tan. When she points it out Im like 'meh - not interested', she just doesnt get it, in her mind its as bad as forgetting to do your hair to go out. It must be a generational thing, none of my own friends are really bothered by fake tan one way or the other, but the younger ladies seem to think its absolutely necessary.

I did fake tan myself recently for a wedding, very light, I was quite pleased with the result but then I forgot about it and went for a swim the morning of the wedding, result - chlorine bleached that tan right off!!

Im happy enough with the milk bottle look, if Nicole Kidman can get away with it........

My sister in law - who is more than 10 years younger than me - cant believe that I would consider getting dollied up to go out WITHOUT fake tan. When she points it out Im like 'meh - not interested', she just doesnt get it, in her mind its as bad as forgetting to do your hair to go out. It must be a generational thing, none of my own friends are really bothered by fake tan one way or the other, but the younger ladies seem to think its absolutely necessary.

I know what you mean. Some younger male cousins of mine have got married recently and my mum has been at the weddings. When I ask her what the brides are like she says 'oh you know, the usual. Straight blonde hair, tan, skinny'.

People in their twenties really do seem to have a generic look nowadays. There was a time when you'd really notice a good looking person because they looked really different and individual. Nowadays younger girls all seem to look the same.

I think the core problem is that there's a perception women have of what men find attractive which just sets this unachievable benchmark for themselves. But this perception generally comes from media for and by women rather than anything a man has said or done.

Yes, some men will view the standard skinny, blonde, tanned, etc as an attractive women, but that doesn't mean it's all we find attractive and if you don't look like that good luck to you. Simply, we (I at least) don't have a "type" as such. Funnily enough, just like women, we have all different "criteria" that on any given day or time means someone is attractive to us.

Having said that, as a rule of thumb only question you have to ask yourself before you head out to a do is "do I have a pulse" and I will guarantee you will be attractive to a man.

I have heard it said that "women dress to impress other women" and not for men

There's probably a lot of truth in it

My favourite look is when Mrs Firefly gets caught out in a bit of rain in town. We nip into a cafe for shelter and her face is all red from rushing and her hair is wet too...nothing like it and no need for fake tan (slushy I know, by heh!)
The internet is full of strange people... anyway, I like that look on your wife as well :p

Back