Disney Paris

Joody1

Looking for some information on Disney Paris, mayby going at Easter time, what I want to know is about accommodation hotels etc. Are they reasonable priced. We will be using the tunnel from Kings Cross to get there.

Many thanks

Joody

Hi Joody
Would highly recommend it! I had a ball there with friends. We went in November and it was great, cold but great.
We flew into Paris City and got the train out to Disney - took about an hour to get there.
Would stay in one of the Disney hotels if you can at all.. we stayed in the Davy Crockett Ranch which was very reasonable - keep an eye on the Disney website - we got a deal to stay 3 nights for the price of 2.

is there a shuttle bus to the parks from the Davy Crockett Ranch? What are the prices into the parks?

Everything you ever wanted to know about Disney is here :)
http://www.disboards.com/

Scroll down for Disneyland Paris.

Its great fun and you will enjoy your trip. There are a number of different shuttle bus options and I would advise staying in one of the disneyland hotels to take advantage of the early opening (only available to disneyland hotel guests). Newport and Sequiona Lodge are a good bet

Is Disneyland Paris 'American' or 'French'?

Is the feel of the place the same as the Orlando Park? Is the first language French or English? I have been in the American parks and loved them but couldn't get excited at the prospect of going to EuroDisney.

The first language of Disney Paris is French. I have never been to the US one, but the Paris one did not strike as "American"

Is Disneyland Paris 'American' or 'French'?

Is the feel of the place the same as the Orlando Park? Is the first language French or English? I have been in the American parks and loved them but couldn't get excited at the prospect of going to EuroDisney.

Paris is nothing like Orlando - its very French in attitude and isn't anything near as friendly as the US. Don't get me wrong its a great place for a few days holiday with the kids as its obviously very a Disney park but Orlando is a whole different experience and much more 'Disney' and American.

Back