Digital vax cert

I got mine by email this morning. But there is no iPhone App to put it on. How do I put it on my iPhone other than keep the email.

I got mine by email this morning. But there is no iPhone App to put it on. How do I put it on my iPhone other than keep the email.
The COVID app is due to be updated in the next week or so and the update will allow for the cert to be added. I think it can then be added to the wallet on iPhones.

You would think they would have a facility to add the passport to the re-open eu app and the HSE COVID tracker as the passports were issued.

I don't know why you would. You can print them off from home.

I am one of those people who has an inkjet printer. Every time I try to use it it doesn't work.....from lack of use. The ink in the thingy seems to go solid when left alone. I have been looking at buying a laser jet printer. The cheapest is about €100. To be honest I really don't need it for the few times that I have to print something.

I will call on a family member who has a printer to do the job. It would be nice to have the cert posted to me however. Good to know that I can. is there a department that I can contact?

@TrundleAlong . You can print it in the local library, or any number of outlets for next to nothing. The library charges 40C a page BW and probably a bit more for coloured, or ask a friend to print it for you. I ditched my printer a few yrs aback - not worth the hassle.

There is

There is

Thanks. It wasn't obvious but I got there.

I'm fully vaxxed 9 days now, no sign of cert
Do you mean you had your second dose 9+X days ago where X is the number of days for the vaccine you received to become fully effective?

Did you register via the HSE portal or were you vaccinated via a pharmacy or other?

This is the key point. Via portal means an email within a couple of days. Other routes will mean a posted letter which could take a while
Yep, we were all done " off grid" by Pfizer and its 21 days since our 2nd jab .

As we aren't going anywhere it's cool

Back