Diesel servicing advice please

you're gas

I'm looking for a 7 seater at the mo and am veering towards a Galaxy/Alhambra/Sharan. With my budget I'm probably looking in the region of 2007 or older and obviously the lowest mileage I can find. All the previous cars I've had were petrol and this time I'll be opting for diesel. Any car I've had before, if I've owned it at the 70,000 mile mark, I've had the timing belt replaced The last car I bought with approx 70K on the clock and negotiated with the dealer to have the timing belt replaced as part of the deal.

My question is this: What are the servicing milestones of the above cars e.g I've read somewhere the sharan should have the water pump replaced when the cam belt is being replaced but can't remember the recommended mileage for this. It's info I think would be handy at the negotiating stage of a purchase and would also give a heads up for work necessary shortly after the purchase. Traditionally I'd have gone out and bought a Haynes manual if I knew exactly what I was going to buy but I think there are a couple of variants of each of the three cars above within my budget.

Thanks in advance.

Back