Dealer has gone - car a nightmare

hi sorry about what happened to you , can you pass on name of garage as i bought a car that i think was badly crashed and it might be from the same cowboys

Brendan

Can Angry Girl even put up a location for the gagrage even a rough location to give people at least a warning to be careful.

Stay vague so as not to give anyone grounds to get upset.

what scumbags is right. I wouldnt drive the car at all if i was you. I hope they catch them and you get your money back :)

thanks blueshoes, the support i am getting on here is great i have to say..

havetoask i have sent u a pm with the garage details....

all i can offer is to say how sorry i am 2 read your story. Its shocking, it really is that there are human beings out there like this. I always saw the best in people till now and had plenty of time for human error. I just had a bad holiday experience (€201) and it has taken over my life and all my thoughts. If I suffered your trauma, I probably be in hospital or worse. Wishing you all the best........

Just thought as everyone here has been so supportive i'd give u an update on where things are now..
As you all know i paid €14.000 for the car, i got rid of it at the weekend i got €2.500 scrappage for it (at a push i might add)
I've a shortfall now of the rest of the loan to pay off so i wont be getting a car to replace it i'm now walking to work and reducing my carbon footprint :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions and advice in trying to catch these people but they are long gone, i do appreciate your help tho..

I will remain Angrygirl........

2,500 scrappage my god thats terrible. You must be gutted. Are you still going to pursue these people.

Sorry to hear you story Ag, that was really crap.

can you PM the details and I will pas it round to everyone I know.

2,500 scrappage my god thats terrible. You must be gutted. Are you still going to pursue these people.

Unfortunatly there's nothin i can do at all, the directors of the company are not irish and the two irish lads i dealt with have vanished too, the two directors are no where to be found either, unless i find them i'm screwed..
My garda friend is keeping a close eye on their file from his side but they still remain "wanted" with them too, he said to me he'd imagine they came over here, made their money and crawled back to where they came from before anything could be traced back to them..
I got a report on all the faults with the car before i let it go at the weekend, it was two pages long, so if these "people" do turn up my friend will tell me and i can persue a case against them..

You live and learn eh, as i have to keep saying to myself at least nothing happened to me whilst driving the car, i might have lost money but i still have my health..

Have you tried voodoo Angrygirl?
I hope you eventually get satisfaction from those rats.

I try avoid buying anything in Ireland, just too many cowboys around, bad service and excessive prices. Wish you luck with your next car!

Hi all,

I can confirm that there is no sign of any garage having ever existed!

AG pm'd me with the location and given I live quite close and travel past regularly there is no sign of anything there now!!!!

ok, how come the nct centre didnt spot any of this and they looked it over twice..

and passed it!! not saying much about them.

I know this thread is a few months old but just thought I'd add that any garage can run a check on the reg and find out what catagory damage was done to the car and who the last owner was. Maybe from there you can find another location where these monkey's operate from.

Back