Cv online

dariuscork

Currently out of work,I am trying to send a cv online to various employers but am not much good at computers,does anyone know who does this kind of work,how much it costs etc,and is it possible for cv to be put on my computer for me to be able to send to who I want.Thanks.

Hi Darius
Have you saved your CV as a word document?

If you have, all you need to to is to open your email, compose a new mail, then use the 'add attachments' function, and you can search where your CV is stored, click on that, then press OK. If you've saved it as a word document, the most likely place for it to be on your computer is c drive, my documents.

This will allow you to add your CV (in a formatted form from Word) onto your email.

Nicola

Darious I notice you are been made redundant. Have you asked your employer if they could arrange some outplacement. It would be help for tailoring/updating your CV.

You can have your CV or resume written by a Resume Writer. And then open your email ID click on attachment and then click browse to select your CV and then press ok. After attaching your CV or Resume write down subject and message in email body and then click on Send button.
http://www.examplesof.com/cv/

Back