Crystal Swing on Late late

It's just too Alan Partridge for me. Cringeworthy stuff.
For a brother and sister to sing that to each other is just wrong. Plain wrong.
The guy doesn't appear to blink. If he does, I missed it.
The mother's longing stares in to the camera give me the heeby jeebies.
I don't like the music.

Ok you may not like the music but I don't see the problem with the brother and sister singing the song to each other. Its a stage act and its only a song.

As VOR already said -

Enjoy. If you like watching a sister singing "kiss my body" to her brother you'll love them.

I mean seriously - no seriously - please make them stop :p

As VOR already said -

Enjoy. If you like watching a sister singing "kiss my body" to her brother you'll love them.

I mean seriously - no seriously - please make them stop :p

In fairness, they are from Cork. We can't judge them just because other regions are a bit more civilised. They still electricity is the Devil's work down that part.

In fairness, they are from Cork. We can't judge them just because other regions are a bit more civilised. They still electricity is the Devil's work down that part.

Uh oh - Now you've gone and done it :D

i managed to listen to maybe 1.5 minutes of the song but that was that, i couldn't anymore ...
they look and sound like a cheap wedding band from a forgotten corner of albania

i managed to listen to maybe 1.5 minutes of the song but that was that, i couldn't anymore ...
they look and sound like a cheap wedding band from a forgotten corner of albania

Oooh now that you say that - EUROVISION ENTRY - the glory shall be ours again...... :D

Just watched You Tube and found it easy to watch and entertaining. The voices are good, the tempo and they look like they are supposed to look. As regards brother singing to sister, well, um, The Carpenters did it, The Osmonds also. I'm sure lots more in different languages. So, if that made you cringe, then you may have a cringe complex :)

Also good to see they're donating a certain amount from the proceeds to MS
I don't think Michael Schumacher really needs the money :D

Seriously though, I looked them up on YouTube and thought I was watching a bad wedding gig.

They sang OK, strutted their stuff etc and were as good an outfit as you'd expect under the circumstances. The Mummy's explanatory chat didn't come across too well and to me she looked a little harsh. The first part was a little contrived but as it went on she warmed to her theme and overall did a good job IMO. As a wedding group they would be fine. My God, how sophisticated we all are :)

Never heard of them until I read this thread, I probably would have enjoyed them around midnight on Patrick's Day ;)

These are the last 2 posts from youtube
MyVinchenzo All you`d need is Fr. Ted and Dougal to pop up in the backround! 5 days ago
<LI onmouseover=yt.www.comments.watch5.showActions(this) data-removed="False" data-flagged="False" data-pending="0" data-author="macunfraidh" data-score="6" data-id="l08IEdz5n8xZbUUbdi8pU4RexUefpfkLNO0YvbmFK1o" data-author-viewing="">macunfraidh This is why culchies should never have gotten electricity. 6 days ago

Seemingly mother is pulling out and leaving the 2 do their own thing as she reckons they will be very successful. They have got loads of offers from around the world so good luck to them.

Back