Crown 10 litres of white emulsion

What coverage do they say that you get out of a litre of this stuff. Want to stock up, but need to get some idea of how much to buy!!

tyrekicker, bought exactly same amount as you except bought 12 white and 4 magnolia.
Reckon i will need this much - 14 newly plastered large rooms to paint from scratch. all ceilings will be white and i suppose 3 coats will be required. will use magnolia on a few walls and have a nice coloured accent wall to match soft furnishings etc.
all i need now is to get the masonary paint cheap as well. have already painted the chimneys and dormer windows so choice of colour already selected and used Dulux for this. using Sandstone on main walls and window cills and framing in gardenia (posh name for cream !).

rmdt,
container states coverage is up to 140 sq.mtrs per 10 litres on a smooth surface.

tyrekicker, bought exactly same amount as you except bought 12 white and 4 magnolia.
Reckon i will need this much - 14 newly plastered large rooms to paint from scratch. all ceilings will be white and i suppose 3 coats will be required.

Agreed, - sounds like alot of paint but I have a large house to paint from scratch. 3 coats.

160 Litres was pretty heavy, I could barely push the trolley!

Back