Cross Pens and refills ?

Z

z108

Whats the cheapest place to buy a chrome cross pen (their oldest most popular model I think) and refills ?

The pens seem to retail for around 50 euro in Dublin city centre but some US websites I saw somewhere sold them for much less than half that (less than 20 euro when exchange rates taken into account) and I d say the postage wouldnt be much for such a small thing. Does anyone know of where to get the best deal and for the refills too in Dublin or elsewhere ?

I bought one on ebay.ie the other day, there are hundreds to choose from and they are far cheaper than anywhere here - even including the £2.50 postage. Can't go wrong. It's very easy to use ebay, just be patient and you'll get a good price because there's so many to choose from.

be careful buying from usa.... we bought a phone cover for a motorola phone... cost $10 but postage ended up costing us about $70... dont ask me how that happened, but all i know i had to pay the courier when he arrived as well as paying for freight on the website... i probably should have looked into it at the time, but it got put on the very long finger.... now very very wary of buying fron us...

Thanks for the heads up . I dont know why I didnt think of ebay before.
jonny330, if theres a seller of cross pens who you did business with before and you could recommend I'd love to get his/her ebay name but otherwise It should be fairly easy to arrange in any case.
Dawn thanks for the warning. I'll make sure to be certain of the true cost of a purchase before I buy :)

Does anyone have an idea about refills ? They seem to cost over 3 euro in some shops in Dublin so I'm presuming I can get them cheaper elsewhere?

Back