Creative Zen

I've bought one recently, the zen vision M 30GB and find it great. I also ordered from Ebay the AV cable for connecting to a TV, usb sync and charge cable and a mains charger unit, all for €30 euro, delivery is a bit slow but need the mains charger before I go on hols next week. Speeratley got a silicone cover off ebay too for €9

Re: Creative Zen Docking System

I Bought a Zen Vision M 30GBs I am looking for a speakers/ Docking system saw this one on Pixmania is it compatable:

Thanks

I Bought a Zen Vision M 30GBs I am looking for a speakers/ Docking system saw this one on Pixmania is it compatable:

Thanks
I wouldn't think so, looks like it's for the Zen V only

Any suggestions for a docking system for a Zen Vision M 30gbs
Thanks

Would using a 5V AC adapter on a unit that needs 5V DC be a mistake ?

I ended up buying a CREATIVE charger in Peats. I didn't have time to buy anything online.

I was about to buy a generic charger in Maplins when the guy advised me not to as CREATIVE have a way of disabling the device if charged from a generic charger. I took him at his word.

Haha, what BS. I use my PSP charger for my ZVM, works a charm.

Cuppa, depends what you want to spend, search for the Z500 if you want to spend that much then PowerCity have it for 170eur

For those that have mentioned that they are looking for a charger for their Creatives and are heading on holidays - Virgin megastores have a pretty decent (generic) one for 10 - it also comes with two adaptors one for Ireland and one for Europe (which is handy). It definitely works fine with the Creative V Plus 4Gb.

Back