Creative Zen Vision M: fm transmitter

gd2000

Is anyone aware of a product that is compatible with the Creative Zen Vision M that acts as an fm transmitter and charger? I know that there are a few products for the ipod, but the only fm transmitter I can find for the Zen required batteries and a fully charged MP3 player!

Any ideas?

Does the Zen Vision charge via USB? If so then perhaps something like [broken link removed] would work? Search eBay for terms like "charger", "transmitter" and "usb" and see what you find.

Even though I did a lot of google searching (and searching on the creative website), I obviously didn't use the correct terms!

Just found this: which seems to do the job. Hopefully I can find one manufactured by a good name as well...

AFAIK a universal usb charger or hub won't charge a creative, as creative have altered it so you have to use their overpriced one. Try before ya buy.

AFAIK a universal usb charger or hub won't charge a creative, as creative have altered it so you have to use their overpriced one. Try before ya buy.

Not true, I bought a USB sync and charge cable, a mains charger and an AV cable (to connect to tv) for my create zen vision M from ebay ...paid approx €30 for the lot inc delivery and there is no problem with them. Only using creative cables etc to charge simply isn't true.

on a related note, what channel do you find best to tune in on? i have an fm transmitter and struggle to get decent reception - am in dublin so the greater amount of stations doesn't help but travelling west this evening and if anyone has a failsafe channel that would be great.

Back