cream/white kitchens

ava1

just wondering where the best place would be to buy one valuewise - i want something elegant that doesnt require loads of cleaning - ie having loads of grooves for grease etc!!I am based in leinster

Kitchen World Drogheda branch. Branches nationwide.
Bought from them recently, lovely cream high gloss door. Great prices. Loads of gadgets.

if you consider an ikea, that way if you get fed up of white or want a quick change , then they really do have a constantly changing large range,that only require a change of fronts not the entire carcass, worth the effort and cheap!

I stupidly recommended Kitchen World on this site before I had actually received the goods.
I dealt with the Drogheda branch.
I would not recommened these guys to my worst enemy.
I love the kitchen but that is after 2 months of phone calls, hassling etc to actually get it.
GM hung up on me at one stage... and I honestly was not being rude in any way.
They have no customer service whatsoever.
A law unto themselves... i think thats what they say.
Store manager actually lied to me at one point and then GM didnt know he had told lie and I found out from him!
Steer clear my advices.

I used By Design Kitchens in Clonee and Rathcoole recently. I got a cream high gloss kitchen which is easy to wipe down if you have spills etc and it doesnt have any nooks and crannies for dust/dirt to build up. Plus it looks really well. I dealt with a girl called Derval in Clonee who was brilliant for ideas and advice. No affiliation just a satisfied customer.

I second IKEA - bought a lovely and very inexpensive kitchen from them for my last house - it was still pristine after 8 years (when I sold the house). They will also design the kitchen for you if you want, then just get a carpenter to assemble it.

They have lovely white and cream kitchens on display in Magnet in Liffey valley, their website is also good - not sure what price range they are! http://www.magnet.co.uk/

Magnet are very, VERY expensive! I spotted a lovely one there, but it would have cost something like €30,000. Then I found identical doors in Make. The kitchen probably wasn't nearly the same quality as Magnet's, but it was a heck of a lot cheaper. That being said, I would NOT recommend Make, even if they were the last kitchen supply company on Earth!

Noyeks Newmans are very competitive pricewise - you can download their kitchen catalogue from their [broken link removed]. They have a selection of "flat" doors that make cleaning easy!

I stupidly recommended Kitchen World on this site before I had actually received the goods.
I dealt with the Drogheda branch.
I would not recommened these guys to my worst enemy.
I love the kitchen but that is after 2 months of phone calls, hassling etc to actually get it.
GM hung up on me at one stage... and I honestly was not being rude in any way.
They have no customer service whatsoever.
A law unto themselves... i think thats what they say.
Store manager actually lied to me at one point and then GM didnt know he had told lie and I found out from him!
Steer clear my advices.

I was with the above store too. My experince wasn't as bad as above but wasn't great either...

I would recommend you stick with a kitchen company that fit the kitchen and stand over their work. I heard recently that if you go into cash and carry or kitchen world you have to sign a waiver which prevents you from going back to them if you have a problem with the fitters.

I got a white kitchen from Cash and Carry Sandyford. It has a gloss finish and no grooves . I have it two years and all is fine. The fitter was very good-I'm sure this plays a big part. We needed a couple of tweeks and it did it no bother. His name was Vincent.

Back