Cost of Post and rail fencing

brokeagain

I need to get 4 rail post and rail fencing of 125 metres approx. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure for getting this done in Galway area.

Are there any caveats in getting this job done?

ball park i would say 1600 if you find a good supplied and fitted.

we did something similar a few years ago and prices differ a lot but then wood quality does also

It very much depends on the quality of the timber, the standard is softwood(usually douglas fir or pine) -pressure treated. It is prices per metre to supply & erect Pressure treated cresote timber is more expensive & longer lasting A hardwood would be very expensive & not really necessary It would be well worth checking fencing contractors in the Golden Pages & getting the best price as they WILL vary Also get an all inclsive price to include any gates etc as the price per metre will not include this Neither will it include meeting rock An ALL- IN price is very important I have prviously worked in this area for many years

Good quality 4 Post and Rail fencing will cost you up to €10 per metre to buy so to get a good job done be prepared to pay €20 per metre erected.

Back