Cost of hairdresser for ladies

I bought a pair of eletric clippers 5 years ago for 20 quid.
Took wife to barbers and told her to look and learn!
She has been giving me about 6 cuts a year out of them and they are still going.
I bought a clippers 5 years ago as well but I don't trust the wife to cut my hair so I cut it myself. Its easy enough when you get used to it. I have a full head of hair so I use a 24mm on top and 12 mm back and sides.

I bought a clippers 5 years ago as well but I don't trust the wife to cut my hair so I cut it myself. Its easy enough when you get used to it. I have a full head of hair so I use a 24mm on top and 12 mm back and sides.
Have you any magic solutions to cleaning up the mess afterwards? I tried cutting it in the shower cubicle, as the only option to avoid hair going all over the place.

It would be better to cut it in a room with a tiled or timber floor as cleaning hair off a carpet is a nightmare.

Hi Brianne, as I am quite new t dublin and have had a very expensive bad haircut expereince, can you please provide me with the address of your hairdresser. Thanks.
I pay 35 Euros for a wash , cut and blow dry. It takes 25 mins and would be considered reasonable.Women are paying way over the odds for haircuts but its our own fault. The market charges what the market can take.If women stayed away, the hairdressers would'nt be long in dropping their prices.
I was amazed when my hairdresser told me that around Christmas, some women come in a few times in a week, if they are going out, for example. I am too mean and luckily the hairdresser gives a good cut so I only go there about three or four times a year!!

Hi, as I have said in another post, am quite new to dublin and have had a very expensive bad hair cut experience can you kindly provide me with the address and contact number of your hairdresser.
Thanks.
i pay 16 for a wash and dry and 70 for a cut colour and hi lights, i then tip 10

think you are better off pming people as opposed to doing multiple posts in an old thread.

Back