Cost of building brick shed 12 x 16 ft

DiGiTaL

Anyone any idea what this might cost me to build if i was to hire someone to do it and supply all materiels ect. Is it better to get it insulated if wanting to use as a utility for dryer, washer, hanging clothes ect.

many thanks for any advice

Anyone any idea what this might cost me to build if i was to hire someone to do it and supply all materiels ect. Is it better to get it insulated if wanting to use as a utility for dryer, washer, hanging clothes ect.

many thanks for any advice

also interested in this, anyone got a ballpark figure?

I assume the OP means block...

I'm currently getting a 4.5m by 3m shed built from 9" cavity blocks, concrete foundations, insulated floor, tiled sloping roof, lean to type jobby, guttering, facia and soffet. It will have 2 double sockets and a light. Outside will be plastered. Cost is 4k. I'm supplying a set of double doors and will insulate it internally myself.

Builder is doing a lot of other work for me but he priced this "keen" enough...

Not connection to me at all but search gumtree for block shed - interesting....

Last edited:
I assume the OP means block...

I'm currently getting a 4.5m by 3m shed built from 9" cavity blocks, concrete foundations, insulated floor, tiled sloping roof, lean to type jobby, guttering, facia and soffet. It will have 2 double sockets and a light. Outside will be plastered. Cost is 4k. I'm supplying a set of double doors and will insulate it internally myself.

Builder is doing a lot of other work for me but he priced this "keen" enough...

Not connection to me at all but search gumtree for block shed - interesting....

gumtree things looks good but id be sceptical

Back