Cost for Plumber to Move Radiator

susie1

I'm just looking for an idea of what it would cost to get a plumber to move a small rad from one wall to another about 5/ 6ft away.
how much time would it take to do it.

There is a recent thread on this, the search facility should locate it for you.
Leo

I got quotes from €120 - €200 for moving radiator about 1 meter from one side of door to the other

i did use the search facility but the only threads i found included various other work.

i got 2 rough price today, 1st being about 450e and to take a full day, the 2nd 180e and to take about 3hrs. its a big difference between the two.

hi susie1... i think you had same post a few weeks back about making a room into walkin wardrobe.??.. as i said in that post, i'm unsure of the contraints in your room but the 180 euro sounds about right assuming no new radiator, with possibly to fish thru the piping under the floor boards. ensure he refills your system with appropriate corrosion inhibitor

hi susie1... i think you had same post a few weeks back about making a room into walkin wardrobe.??.. as i said in that post, i'm unsure of the contraints in your room but the 180 euro sounds about right assuming no new radiator, with possibly to fish thru the piping under the floor boards. ensure he refills your system with appropriate corrosion inhibitor

yeh, i was asking the cost to blank off and remove the rad, but i've decided to keep the rad and just move it to a better location in the room. tks for your help

Back