Laya Control 600 Connect

Chino123

Hi all, I'm looking for some advice before renewal of family cover.

Me 31, wife 34, two kids aged 4 and 2.

I'm happy enough with having good cover with high excess. I'm not sure this is the right plans to have the kids on however? Any advice would be much appreciated

Hi Chino123,

Laya healthcare have a special offer for children whereby you just pay for the first child and the rest of the children are free.

The following 3 plans are included in the offer.
1. Essential Health 300; price 234pa(for all children), all public, private and Beacon hospital covered. Private excess 300 x 2 max per year for all
admissions. Day case excess 125 per procedure. No excess to pay in any public hospital. All childrens hospitals are public but the Beacon hospital
Dublin offer a list of childrens surgery fully covered on this plan.

2. Essential Connect Family; price 250pa(for all children), all public, private and Beacon hospital covered. Private excess 300 per family for all
admissions and day case procedures. No excess to pay in any public hospital. All childrens hospitals are public but the Beacon hospital Dublin
offer a list of childrens surgery fully covered on this plan.

3. Flex 125 explore; price 343pa;(for all children) all public, private and 3 hi-tech hospitals covered, Private/hi-tech excess 125 per admission, day case excess 50euro per procedure. No excess to pay in any public hospital. All childrens hospitals are public, but the 3 hi-tech hospitals cover a range of childrens surgery fully covered on this plan. These hospitals are Mater Private Dublin, Blackrock Clinic Dublin and Beacon hospital dublin.

[broken link removed]

Adult alternative option;
The following plan has a 1 euro excess for outpatient cover with the same hospital cover as Control 600 Connect, worth considering;
Details as follows;

1. Control 600 Total; price 929pa; all public, private(including private room), and 3 hi-tech hospitals covered. Private/hi-tech excess 600 per
admission. Day case excess 175 per procedure. Day to day cover included, 1 euro excess, refund of 15 per gp visit, 40 per consultant visit,etc.

[broken link removed]

Regards, Snowyb

Back