Constant dripping from Triton T90 xr shower head

Status
Not open for further replies.

newseeker1

Trition T90 xr electric shower less than 1 year old

Over course of last couple of days have noticed a drip from the shower head

I have unscrewed the shower head piece and water drained out of it but it seem like there is water rattling around in the shower head itself that wont come out - also have let the water drain from the tube coming from shower to the shower head

But still constant drip and the drip just seems to be from 1 point/hole in the shower head

Is it that there is a washer that has worn away and just needs to be replaced. If so where is the problem washer and how do i change it

Is it that there is just water trapped in the shower head and if so how/can i take it apart and drain it out and put it back together

Thanks

Do you have a "hard water" problem. If you have hard water mineral deposits can stop the closing valve from closing fully allowing water to drip constantly into the head.

Thanks for reply
Dont know if i have hard water problem. There is like light brown spots on the shower head alright and i have noticed that the element on the elecric kettle has like a coating around it so not sure if these indicate hard water problem

If hard water is problem - what can do, if anything to address this

If your kettle is coated you may have a hard water problem. Get it tested or if its a public supply the local authority can tell you.

If so you need to install a water softener.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back