Concert tickets from UK

ALEXA

I am trying to buy tickets from Ticketmaster UK for Abba Voyage in the Abba Arena in London and my ptsb credit card is not accepted. I have transferred funds into my PayPal account but alas this too has not been accepted. Has anyone had a similar problem and can offer any advice on how to proceed? I will gratefully welcome any pointers even if you're not an Abba fan! Many thanks.

I tried ticketmaster.ie and got as far as payment and I'm still on ticketmaster.ie

They have no physical outlets anymore.

I had to go to December to find some. It's very popular
I avoided the one's that said 'Low Availability' as that usually just means sold out. I think I'd selected the ones with 'Accessible Parking', when you select these it says tickets are unavailable. I can select tickets for the others and get right through to payment on both the App and the Ticketmaster.ie website. I'd selected e-Ticket. Didn't try for a physical ticket.

Just to update - I managed to get the Abba Voyage tickets. Although, for some reason my credit card wasn't accepted, I paid through PayPal.
I think e-tickets are the only option so I'm happy with that. Thanks for all your replies.

Back