CMC1 property fund

N

NotMaurice

Anyone else invested in this fund ? I got a letter today which appears to say that they are effectively liquidating it (or at least 95%). I was in this for the long haul so am dissappointed by this turn of events. I will be raising with the company on monday but curious to see if anyone has further insight as to why the hurried sales.

Haven't invested in that particular one but have invested a large sum in CMC 5 . Have they given any indication as to why they are liquidating and also what approx value % wise the fund expects to have.

They can't refinance the original equity to refund 90% of the investment as per their day one plan. The only way they can do it is to sell some of the buildings - also saying that they have reached a mature value and its a good time to sell them. Not sure I agree with that but decision has been made to sell 4 out of 5. No figures on the value of the fund apart from that the target prices are above the last valuation.

Hiya just wondering did you hear anymore about the predicted value of your fund. Im involved in cmc4 just curious.

Cmc1

just wondering if anybody has been in contact with CMC to find out what is really happening - got a letter 2 weeks ago but the info seems vague and they do seem to be skirting the issue somewhat

update - got a letter at xmas to say they have almost sold one of the properties and all going well then money will be available in 4 weeks time (ish) - don't think i believe them though and the letter was a bit vague - any thought's ?

Back