Clever Promotional Ideas / Thingys

ivorystraws said:
Yea, I wouldn't mind gettin my hands on one of them keyring trolley tokens alright... extremely handy. I wonder if a business were to provide them as a promotional gimmick, where would the best place be to source them?
A shopping trolly token? Why not just give your customers a €1 or €2 coin? I would be cheaper than the USB drives mentioned above by a long shot.

ClubMan said:
A shopping trolly token? Why not just give your customers a €1 or €2 coin? I would be cheaper than the USB drives mentioned above by a long shot.

But would they remember where they got it?????

Rename the company to "1 euro" or "2 euro" if necessary (with apologies to Viz for effectively nicking their Toblerone joke...)!

ClubMan said:
Rename the company to "1 euro" or "2 euro" if necessary (with apologies to Viz for effectively nicking their Toblerone joke...)!

Sounds cheap ;).

Purple said:
€1500+ for 100 handouts is not cheap....It's all about whom you are giving them to and how much you are willing to spend.

It's all relative, they are definitely much dearer than pens or rulers, but are on par and even cheaper than other things such as MP3 players, [broken link removed], alarm clocks etc. (theres an unbelieveably array of things out their).

But as you said it is the person you are handing them out to that matters... top corporate clients or students walking down Henry street...

SarahMc said:
I got a keyring with a trolley token for the supermarket and always use it.

Now were talking!! That's the kind of useful thing I'm thinking of. Dead handy and useful

Shopper 1 - 99: 'Wow....Where dja get that from?'
Shopper 2: 'Got it from Daz'

Free advertising! Perfect

I'm in the clothing business....come on, I think were on the right track!

BM

Yea, free clothes for the first one hundred naked people to call to my office!

lol

No, need something a little safer....sewing kit? No.

BM

ClubMan said:

I think someone might want a word with you if you do that! Namely the chain of discount shops prosaically called "2 Euro Shop".

brian.mobile said:
Yea, free clothes for the firts one hundred naked people to call to my office!
What's your address so? I'm not interested in the free clothes but I could do with a thrill at the moment.

Fridge Magnets!!
We got one from an oil company years ago and it's still on the fridge, so it worked.

CGorman said:
I think USB Keys would make a fantastic impression - they are very cheap, very useful and very simple. At Christmas Google sent a USB key to many of it's top AdSense publishers; from what I read online, the promotion worked extremely well.
. Pardon my ignorance - what's a USB Key?

Check out [broken link removed]

We've used them in the past - they're very reasonable and they offer free samples. Quite like the metal keyrings - and conversion mouse pads - nobody can ever confirm the conversion rates!

pricilla said:
Fridge Magnets!!
We got one from an oil company years ago and it's still on the fridge, so it worked.

Was it a calendar? Must gave been a useful thing though?

To have it up so long.

BM

Back