Cleaner - Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guggie

I need a cleaner for house in Rathgar.
Couple hours, say twice a week.
Whats the going rate?
Don`t know what I`d do without Askaboutmoney!

I have cleaner for 2 hours per week @ €10 per hour - Knocklyon area

A little advise if you need it....I'd be very specific what you need done itemise if necessary set the expectations early. If you are not used to employing people it can be very hard to get rid of someone you are not happy with, after the event. Now of course if you are a hard nosed company director this may just be second nature to you but who's to know on this borad

Just to add to previous post - and make sure you have a probationary period!!! Say 4 - 6 weeks after which you'll decide whether the job is hers on a regular basis.

My2LeftFeet,

Can you message me the phone number of your cleaner - as I'm looking for someone to do a couple of hours work in the Firhouse area.

thanks.

-soc

Thanks for advise, everyone.
Can you recommend a cleaner working in Rathgar area?

Soc - I answered your PM before I saw this msg. You're in the right area for her so I will ask her in Jan.

Bringing up an old topic, but sure why not, anyone know a good cleaner in the Clondalkin area?

Can anyone reccomend a cleaner around the Dublin 13 area, only for about 3 or 4 hours a week and can somebody advise me of the current going rates ?

Thanks,
Paddyc

can any one reccomend a cleaner around drumcondra area for around 4 hours a month,

Please can somebody recommend a good fluent english speaking cleaner in the dalkey area - for 2/3 hours work a week.

Could anyone recommend a cleaner in the Dublin 8 area who will also iron. Total time about 2 to 3 hours per week. Thanks.

I need one in Celbridge. Cleaning, ironing, etc. 1 day/ 3 hours per week approx. Any help?

Hi i live in clondalkin and clean for a local buiseness on tues &thurs im looking for somthing for remaining 3 days i charge 10 euro an hour and can work any amount of hours. if interested send me a private message

Looking for a cleaner - Dundrum/Sandyford. Would appreciate a referral if anybody knows someone with available hours.

Askaboutmoney has a strict "no advertising" policy.

This extends to "for sale" and "wanted" advertisements. If you want to buy or sell something then please use another site such as buyandsell.ie, adverts.ie or eBay etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back