claiming back health levy

girseach

Hi

I was out of work between April and October last year and according to my p60 had total pay of 13094.79, I know that deductions were made for the health levy from my payslips up to end of march and after October and that I could claim that back as income was below 26000 but how do I go about this? there is no mention of a health levy figure on my P60, maybe I just have to contact revenue and don't need to know the amount paid? any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Hi

I was out of work between April and October last year and according to my p60 had total pay of 13094.79, I know that deductions were made for the health levy from my payslips up to end of march and after October and that I could claim that back as income was below 26000 but how do I go about this? there is no mention of a health levy figure on my P60, maybe I just have to contact revenue and don't need to know the amount paid? any advise would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.welfare.ie/EN/Forms/Documents/prsiref1.pdf

use form on above link

Hi,

Are you sure you mean the "health levy" and not the "income levy". The health levy refund is claimed through Social Welfare, but as you have mentioned Revenue perhaps you are referring to the income levy and the income levy has to be claimed through Revenue. You can download the form the income levy refund here:-

[broken link removed]

Back