Citywest

As for pubs theres browns barn the other side of the N7 and theres the citywest hotel very nice bar there and theres only 1 pub in saggart now Jacobs the other 1 closed, restaurants theres browns barn the lemontree in citywest hotel and theres the hotel restaurant, other than that I think you have to go to tallaght loads around the square now and citywest isn't too far from naas for a good selection of pubs and restaurants

The only pub I have spotted nearby is the Jobstown House- is this the local? Any restaurants/takeways around or would the nearest be Tallaght?
Jobstown House would be an interesting place to make your local, and I don't mean that in a good way.

As for restaurants, the only good one that I know of in the vicinty is Lemongrass. There are a lot of takeaways in Tallaght, I imagine they would deliver to Citywest.

Whats the name of the estate? Is it the Belfry? If so, this is far closer to Jobstown and not really Citywest..

Jobstown not the best reputation

But you just have to head south and in a mile or so you are on the blessington road,if you are in to countryside it is a great location as fantastic biking and walking near by
Nice bar and leisure centre in citywest hotel,forget about the jobstown inn

Not 1oo% sure of the area, Silken Park, looked at the showhouse...listed as Citywest......dont think it was that close to Jobstown...

Not 1oo% sure of the area, Silken Park, looked at the showhouse...listed as Citywest......dont think it was that close to Jobstown...

Thats the far end of city west, beside clondalkin rugby club.. Quiet area, no real amenities close by besides the 24 hr esso and browns barn!!

I think Carrigmore and Carrig Court are lovely estates and closer to Saggart village. Rathcoole is a nice village too with pubs, restaurants, shops & take aways. I live in Citywest and am very happy with the area. Citywest hotel is fine as is Browns barn, both wihin walking distance. No children so not sure what schools etc are like.
With the luas arriving up some time next year that is good news for the area too.

Here,

Type in Citywest. The Belfry is in Citywest, Saggart according to the SDCC.

The OP will have the comfort of knowing then that even though she faces Jobstown community college, is a couple of hundred yards away from Jobstown post office and Saggart post office & Citywest hotel are about two miles away, she really lives in Citywest..

The OP will have the comfort of knowing then that even though she faces Jobstown community college, is a couple of hundred yards away from Jobstown post office and Saggart post office & Citywest hotel are about two miles away, she really lives in Citywest..

............... and about 500m from the citywest shopping centre and the new Citywest LUAS stop.

............... and about 500m from the citywest shopping centre and the new Citywest LUAS stop.

So the OP has the comfort of knowing that for all intents and purposes she would be living in Jobstown.

At least her postal address will say Citywest.

Sorry?? As I said before I live in citywest, a few mins walk from citywest hotel and saggart village, I've no idea where jobstown community college is or post office for that matter. Despite most of my neighbours saying they live in Saggart, I believe I live in citywest!! Not jobstown, not that I've a problem with the latter!

So the OP has the comfort of knowing that for all intents and purposes she would be living in Jobstown.

At least her postal address will say Citywest.

Postcode is Dublin 24, address is Citywest. I fail to see where you are having so much trouble. But I guess your never going to buy there so I what are you worrying about?

I'm orginally from Firhouse. Old Bawn and Ballycragh is closer to the Firhouse community college then I was. Doesn't mean they are Firhouse or that my house should have been old bawn.

Back