Childrens Face Paint - Where to buy in Dublin

Mers1

Hi,

Can anyone give me the name of any shops that sell kids face paints. I have called a few and they are either sold out or their Eircom "mailbox is full" :mad:

Thanks in advance,

The Joke Shop on the upper level of the Square used to have them. They were the standard water based ones, the brand is Snazaroo.

I was out in a few shops in Blanchardstown S/C last night & saw facepaints in Atlantic Homecare, The craft shop beside it- Inspiring Ideas I think its called, and also Tesco had small kits of facepaints.

I hope that helps.

Thanks so much for your replies - got to speak with the shop in the Square, they have exactly what I need.

Happy Halloween :eek:

Another search -Fake Train Track Braces "ugly Betty"

They are, Snazaroo are the maker and they boast non toxic etc.........

On another note - had anyone come across fake train track braces for teeth, one of the girls in work is dressing up as Ugly Betty and has been unsucessful in her search. You can get them online however, the lead time was too long to be in time for Sunday.

Just back from the Sqr. and that make-up is €5.95 and selling hot and heavy. BTW its single colours only.

My daughter bought it (another colour) some time ago in [broken link removed] in the Jervis Shopping Centre for €4.99. It may have gone up in price since. They also have other branches (see link).

Back